Dachshund Dog Coat Alaska Olive
Veganer Dackelmantel aus 100% nachhaltigen Materialien. Der extra warme Dackel Wintermantel in zeitlosem Olivgrün ist anstelle von Daunen mit Eco Puffer aus recycelten PET-Flaschen gefüttert.
- extra warmer Dackel Hundemantel aus nachhaltigen Materialien
- Dackel Wintermantel für Geschirrträger mit Bauchschutz und Brustwärmer
- Sicherheit durch reflektierende Details
- Passform speziell für Dackel
- einfaches Anziehen durch Klettverschlüsse
- minimalistisches Design
100% sustainable materials Dachshund coat for winter. The extra warm Dachshund winter coat in puffer look in timeless olive green is filled with Eco Puffer made from recycled PET bottles.
- Dachshund dog coat for winter from sustainable materials
- puffer coat with harness hole and belly cover for extra warmth
- reflective details for extra safety in low light
- optimal tailor-fit for Dachshunds
- effortless wear system thanks to Velcro fasteners
- minimalistic design
The popular dog winter coat Alaska filled with extra soft recycled Eco Puffer is now available in a tailored-fit version especially for Miniature Dachshund, Dachshund, Kaninchen Dachshund/Rabbit Dachshund. The Dachshund coat is purposely designed to fit the long backs and the small chest, yet the comfortable fit does not interfere with the natural movements of the dog and the drawstrings cord near the rear prevents the dog coat from moving around during runs. The harness hole near the spine allows collars and harnesses to be accessible through the zipper opening. Best fitting dog jacket for dackel/teckel/sausage dog/wiener dog. Also available in special tailored-fit designs for French Bulldogs and Sighthounds.
Close zippers & velcro before washing / Leave enough space in the washing machine for the eco puffer to evolve / Add laundry balls to the machine to avoid any potential clotting of the eco puffer filling / Gently wash at max. 30°C & 600 rotations, using a mild or special down detergent / Do not use fabric conditioner! / Let the wet coat dry lying flat on the drying rack / Shake the coat several times after washing to loosen up the eco puffer filling / Coat can now be impregnated
To maintain the water-repellency characteristics of the product, we recommend adding a waterproofing agent during or after washing. Waterproofing agents can be found in detergent or spray form.